Our DNA is young and disruptive and the main reason why we support events for youth since our inception.
GoInternationalGroup.com supports creative entrepreneurship. The ‘Go International’ experience has brought 60 young people to NVISION@SanJose, ESWC@ParisGamesWeek, MFest Sydney, DreamHack Sweden, Shanghai World Expo, Sweden Malaysia Innovation Week, GBOB@Oslo. The spirit of entrepreneurship begins early and international exposure is a catalyst for young people to help create better solutions for the planet.
We created FEYST independent youth festival (www.feyst.com) a digital culture festival that aligns with international festivals like Electronic Sports World Cup @ Paris Games Week (www.eswc.com), DreamHack and Global Battle of the Bands (www.gbob.com).
Go International Group has created and managed other signature events for a Gen-Y audience:
- Global Battle of the Bands 2013-4
- Cyberjaya Creative Playground 2014
- Doppelganger Open Mic 2002-2013
- FEYST: Independent Youth Festival 2008-ongoing
- Electronic Sports World Cup Malaysia (ESWC)
- DreamHack Malaysia
- Go International E-sports Cup
- Rock for the Environment 2009-2012
- Digital Delirium Xpo 2008-2012
- Miss Planet International 2008
- Denim Music World 2008
- NU Year’s Eve Concert 2009
- Malaysia Toys & Games Fair 2010
- ROCKABOLA 2011
- Kreatif Malaysia 2012
Our youth programmes are fun, exciting, empowering and educational. Using music, the arts and video games as a tool to reach young Malaysians, brands/corporations are able to connect with youth in a familiar and healthy environment. Contact us for a chat.