GoInternationalGroup.com Innovation Labs incubates startups…
How can a brand new company already be in the black? Go International Group Dotcom Sdn Bhd was setup in May 2015 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with a satellite sales office setup in Sydney, Australia December 2015 and it is already showing profitability.
Harnessing its strengths from its co-founders, the team has learnt from its experiences in managing multiple projects for more than a decade. The founding team founded Integrated Marketing Communication and Event Management predecessor firm Go International Group Sdn Bhd. The new digital company Go International Group Dotcom Sdn Bhd is in the process of applying for its MSC-status.
Over the years, the firm has created a web of inter-related startups, such that each supports the other, with a strategic business model that anticipates funding to be achieved by 2017.
The Go International Group Dotcom software development team is based in Kuala Lumpur, Calcutta, Manila and Jakarta whilst a marketing team is being established in Australia and the United States.
We put the money where our mouth is, and re-invest into our own ideas to make it a reality. Here’s a list of startups that Gointernationalgroup.com Innovation Labs has invested in:
This startup is the result of co-founder Nikki Yeo’s passion for everything fitness. Asia Fitness Today is building a platform for Fitness Trainers and connecting them to the proprietary Asia Fitness Today corporate network. The beta site launched in Q2, 2017 and was selected among 400 startups under the Coach and Grow Program managed by Proficeo for Cradle Malaysia.
Social entrepreneurship startup, with easy-to-use tools for cause-marketing campaign managers. The online event registration & ticketing solution charges an upfront flat rate of 5% for administration fee, with the first 1000 transactions completely FREE. Are you a Campaign Manager looking to raise funds for your cause? Sign-up here.
Peer-to-peer educational platform, this startup is the brainchild of co-founder Jasmine Low who is determined to help people grow. One can never be too old to learn, or too young to teach. This project is still in its infancy, and is on hold.
Event technology to help manage guest RSVP, review RSVP Analytics and schedule email invitations and reminders. A perfect tool for busy conference and event managers!
Seeking global partners
We have created these unique event experiences over the decade since inception. Speak to us to license these products in your country.
- International Humanitarian Fun Run – a 7KM fun run fundraiser suitable to assist an NGO in profile raising, awareness building and fundraising
- GO Inspire Series : Social Change via Creative Technology – 90 minute keynote and panel session where social entrepreneurs share experiences
- Creative Tech Talk Series – platform where mentors and entrepreneurs meet
- FEYST Indie Youth Festival – creative entertainment & digital festival
- FEYST World Tour – touring international festivals
- Malaysia Toys & Games Fair – exhibition and showcase for the toys and games community
- Digital Delirium Xpo – digital lifestyle exhibition
- GO International E-sports Cup (GO.esc) – electronic sports gateway to international gaming competitions
- MYPenang Reunion – Chinese New Year concert featuring international Mandarin stars
- NU – New Year’s Eve concert countdown & artistic cultural showcase
- Global Battle of the Bands Malaysia Qualifiers 2013, 2014
- DreamHack Winter Malaysia Qualifiers 2009
- Electronic Sports World Cup Malaysia 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
For further inquiries, contact KL[at]gointernationalgroup[dot]com.